These luxury prints are the most stunning gallery quality prints that I offer. Each fine art print is an original photo print produced with Lumachrome HD and FujiFlex Super Gloss photographic papers and face-mounted with high-end 1/8″ TruLife Acrylic for a clean, sharp and attractive presentation that is ready to hang upon delivery. These high quality pieces of art are produced using the best materials available today. Prints produced this way show incredible visual depth and an almost 3d quality full of high definition details, beautiful tonal transitions and incredible vibrant colors.
This is the same product that museums and galleries are using to protect their works of art - so why shouldn't you request the same. Here are just some of the benefits of choosing a Lumachrome TruLife Acrylic HD print:
- Achieves the most vibrant colors, depth, and clarity
- When lit correctly from above, virtually eliminates reflections
- Blocks up to 99% of UV rays
- Durable proprietary hard coat protects against scratches
- Shatter resistance safeguards against injury and damage to artwork
- Anti-static properties repel dust
- Cleans like glass – no special acrylic cleaners needed
**Hanging acrylic artwork in rooms with a lot of windows and natural light poses the problem of glare. Glare is almost impossible to totally eliminate, even with TruLife acrylic. If you are hanging your work in a room with a lot of windows, let's discuss your desired hanging location before ordering.
Lumachrome Acrylic HD prints are available in several configurations that include preparation for traditional framed mounting and ultra contemporary ultralight .75" Deep or Deluxe 1.35" deep Italian made ROMA recessed floating frames.
The Lumachrome process is engineered to overcome and surpass the limitations of traditional Fujiflex chromagenic processes and inkjet processes. Details appear to emerge in 3D from the depths of the image with the Lumachrome process thanks to the transparency layer that is infused with iridium particles and is encapsulated in a layer suspended between the white poly surface and Acrylic.
- Brilliant Colors Lasting Over 120Yrs
- Superior Gamut vs Traditional Fujiflex Prints
- Incredible 3D Depth & Dimensionality
- Unsurpassed Detail & Ability to Hold Highlights
- Superior Shadow Luminosity & Detail
- Radiant Glowing Response Under Halogen Lighting